• ENHANCED COVID-19 PROTOCOLS •
From the Heart Preschool is providing limited services,
spots will be given on a first come, first serve basis.
• Medical/Sickness Policy: Any flu-like symptoms would prohibit access to our school. If your child shows signs that would require them to be picked up, we require that an authorized family member do so within 90 minutes or less.
• Preschool Access Policy: Parents will not be allowed access to the preschool. A staff member will come to your car and take your child's temperature, help your child out of the car and walk them inside the preschool. Our goal is to limit exposure in our preschool setting.
• Restrictive Limited Care: To allow for Social Distancing in the classrooms during this time, we will be reducing the number of children we care for in each room based on the age and size of the classroom. During this time of restrictive limited care, please understand that we will be open from 8am to 4pm to allow our staff additional time to complete our enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols. We strongly encourage parents to comply with staggered drop-off / pick-up times between 8am -10am. We also encourage parents to setup times to talk over the phone instead of in person (depending on the matter) during this time.
• Temperature Checks: We will be checking the temperatures of all students and staff upon arrival, during the day and at the end of each day. This information will be logged and we may require parents to do the same.
• Blue Germicidal Lighting Systems: Installation of Germicidal Lighting Systems that cleans the air more effectively than ordinary air filters and has a destructive effect on microorganisms and harmful pathogens.
• Disinfectant Foggers: All campuses are fogged weekly after students have cleared the building for the weekend.
• Training Modules: Training modules for all staff on Maintaining a Healthy Environment and preventing transmission methods with a review of protocol for enhanced cleaning, introduction to new disinfectant products and review of proper hand hygiene.
• 3rd Party Suspension: Suspension of 3rd party extracurricular services for the remainder of the COVID crisis.
• Gloves: The use of gloves when wiping noses, assisting with toilet use, and cleaning.
• Non-Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometers: Implementation of Non-Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometers that can be used on staff and children on entrance and exit of the Schools as well as intermittently during the day as needed.